So last night as I headed off to bed I checked in on the boys and found Caleb still awake(10pm) I decided it might be nice to have him in my bed for the night so I snuck him out and we watched a little TV in bed and talked about the misquito eater flying around...we decided to call him Fred! I kept telling him that he needed to be quiet and try to go to sleep otherwise he had to go back to his bed. By the third time he woke me up talking (11:15pm) I asked him if he wanted to go in his bed and he said, "yes"! He snuck back in his room and fell fast asleep. By 1am Jack woke up crying...I waited it out a little and he fell back to sleep but by 2:15am he was screaming and I knew he had pooped and was in a lot of pain. I got him up, changed him, and put him back to bed. We all woke up a little later then usual but again he woke up poopy. We took him to the doctors and he told me that the stomach flu is going around and that he must have skipped the throwing up part! AWESOME! He reassured me that Caleb will probably get it (thanks Doc) and sent me on my way with a prescription for diaper rash cream! PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY! PRAY AGAINST ANY ILLNESS AS OUR MEN ARE NOT HERE TO HOLD OUR HAIR BACK! Thanks
P.S. They arrived in africa Safely and have updated their blog...check it out
www.africapastorconference.blogspot.com
2 comments:
OK this does not give me a good feeling about coming! I will definately be in prayer that it just passes you all and is cleansed from the house...how crazy that the guys are around so much disease and you house is attacked! See you Monday!
Praying for healthies!! Have you started the BRAT diet for everyone? I would, just to try and be proactive. And there is a homeopathic remedy (safe for kiddos) called Arsenicum Album that is for diarrhea. You can call me if you want more info. =)
Post a Comment