Easter was lots of fun but very exhausting! John got up at 4am to lead worhsip at our Sunrise service at Grant Park (a park on top of a hill overlooking Ventura). Then he played in two other services our church held! I got the boys up and we got our easter baskets and spent time playing that morning and talking about the Resurrection! Then we headed to church! Afterwards we went to my uncle Doug and Aunt Aimee's house for lunch and fun with cousins. The boys had a great time....but jack started loosing it right around egg hunting time...Video to come (haha)!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OK I stole some of the pictures to picasa...oooh so cute...even little Jack in tears...ready for more! Love Mom
1 comment:
OK I stole some of the pictures to picasa...oooh so cute...even little Jack in tears...ready for more! Love Mom
Post a Comment