Sunday, March 29, 2009

Silly Week with Family

We had such a good week with John's sister Becky and her beautifully large family :)
Me being "Miss Anal MeGee" learned to let the mess go and enjoy the time with family. My boys are at an age where they truly love being near their cousins. Today I found Jack wrestling (gently) with Jonah in the bedroom which was so sweet to watch. Caleb is obsessed with Naiah, which is a little weird but at this age is completely innocent and I was able to play and interact a lot with all of them. We did so many fun things together (tractor rides, park days, chuck e cheese, movies, bounce house, bike riding,zoos, baseball games) and Aunt Becky took so many pictures, that I hope to get a copy of (wink wink)! I truly wish they lived closer (meal time is way more fun). But we have to say good bye tomorrow in hopes we will see them soon. I thank God for family and the bond that He created to be so natural and sweet (unlike these pictures)







You are welcome Becky & Susan, that I didn't post your funny face pic :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, Caleb's the cutest...the eyes get me everytime! Mom