Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Potty Training day #2 continued....

Caleb woke up from his nap DRY AGAIN! So exciting, he went the rest of the day peeing and we even went up to the church for dinner and he told us he had to go so I took him to the bathroom there but he is still a little freaked by big potties so daddy walked him home and he held it the whole time! Tonight he told me he felt poo poo coming so I let him sit on the potty by himself. He does better when I am not in the room. He came back to me and said, "uh oh" I didn't know what to think. I ran to the potty and boy did I find a treat. I was just so grateful I didn't have to change it in a diaper, although there was some cleanup :)
I blurred it out for those who can't handle it :)
Sorry I am gross but I got really excited that he did it all by himself!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

Yes! I am so excited! For you and caleb. Can't wait to be there with Micah!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you took pictures!! Just like on Jon & Kate plus 8 :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cristin,
I've been highly amused by your potty training entries! My 3-year-old boy is training as well. Isn't it a whole lot of work? Corbin has got the idea down, but we're working out the kinks. He went to church today with his underwear on, and that was a bad idea. Too soon. He, too, is scared of the big toilet. I've done so much laundry lately. And I've cleaned that disgusting toilet so many times... Sigh, I'm glad he's growing up but diapers were so much easier. Better things to come.
Love,
Heather Travis