Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Girl's Game Night!
So some friends of mine and I have been meeting up about once a month at our friends Michelle's to have a "Girl's Game Night"! It's lots of fun. We started with "Skip Bo" and "Speed Scrabble" and have moved on to "Nerts" and "Black Magic :)". It's a really great night of fun and fellowship with Sisters In Christ. Last night all the husbands got together and did "guy things". I have been praying for more opportunities to fellowship and invest in relationships outside of our church walls and I am so grateful that we have started this. ALL ARE WELCOME! The more the merrier...especially cause we would love to start a bunko group of our own:) Let me know if you want to join!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Next time, try to get a picture with YOU in it! he, he. Looks beautiful.
Post a Comment