For you ...Our little Jack Jack!
Sunday, March 08, 2009
California Adventure
John and I got a chance to use our 2fer pass yesterday and go to California Adventure just the two of us. thanks to Auntie Coco we were able to go to an amusement park all by ourselves. We have never been just the two of us. There isn't A TON to do there but the rides they did have were really fun, except for that stupid Tower of Terror, you basically fall to your death (I am terrified of heights and falling and that is all it did, I did it for you john)! I took lots of pictures and took lots of video to bring home to Caleb. They had an entire Pixar Parade (every movie he loves) so I taped quite a bit of it so he could have video. I figure if I show it to him on video then maybe the next time we take him he won't totally freak out. We were both pretty tired near the end. In fact John fell asleep while we waited for the Aladin show to start. Hopefully I will get some pics from auntie Coco soon that shows the boys fun filled day with her and Milton! Thanks Corban it was such a good day :)




For you ...Our little Jack Jack!
For you ...Our little Jack Jack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment