So some friends of mine and I were completely hooked on the show The Bachelor (I know, I know...so many out there are judging me right now, but I don't care) :)
The finale was Monday night so we had a party at our friend Kristen's house. Jodi brought red roses for each of us, hershey kisses (cause there is far too much kissing on the show), and we drank Hansens out of champagne glasses. It was so fun to be around people who (although a meaningless show) love watching and discussing it. We all sat around all night (3 hour show)trying to figure out what was going to happen, who was he to choose, why will there be a traumatic, shocking, ending?? etc..
Well we all walked away a little depressed (for those of you who don't know...this guys ends up kind of a jerk face surprise surprise) but we all thought he was a nice guy. Anyhoo...really fun night, good friends, good food,good times! P.S. Cassie if you read this...you are Molly!
4 comments:
How fun! I KNOW I would be hooked on that show if I started to watch it so for now, I have avoided it... but what fun to have a "bachelor" party!! It's the little things in life. :)
SO fun! thanks for coming! and Yes I second that! CASSY = MOLLY! My mom didn't even know her name the whole season....she just called her cassy!
You mean the winner girl? She's the one like me?! I gotta watch this show!
well she is the winner now! He actually proposed to the other girl but then broke it off to be with Cas...Molly :) it's a big ol mess...too much drama
Post a Comment