Monday, February 09, 2009
Wholehearted Moms!
I had the privilege of going to a "Mom Conference" this weekend. It was so nice to just get a way for a little while with good friends and lots of fellowship! The conference really gave me a new outlook on being a mom, showing me that it is a true privilege that these children have been intrusted to me. That God desires that they realize their purpose and mission in this world and that I get to come alongside and encourage, challenge, teach and pray for them. That they would trust God and step out in Faith. To excite the souls of our children of what they're going to do in the World for His names sake!! So grateful for the time. Thanks Lisa, I could not have gone if it weren't for you and your giving family:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet friend, I was so glad to have your company... and alas, no credit belongs to me, sweet husband felt that if you wanted to go, you should be there with us!! Yeah!
P.S. All the kids noticed Ezra's Ninja Turtle shirt!! (Cowabunga!) Thank you!
Post a Comment