So it's been a while. Life has been far too crazy and frankly I just don't have time to spend on the computer. But I thought I'd update you a little of what's been going on!Can I just tell you how truly amazing God has been this holiday season?! Don't get me wrong, He is always amazing, but He has truly revealed to our family His real and active presence in our lives. We have been so blessed by so many anonymous people this Christmas season. So many faithful and giving hearts that felt led by the Holy Spirit and were obedient. Thank you! Thank you to all of you out there that have taken care of our family this holiday season. God has also blessed our family with a full time job for John! We will have medical insurance and a steady income!
It has been a crazy couple of weeks with Lots of family, and friends around which is always such a blessing but also so exhausting!! We had an awesome Christmas (too see pics see my facebook)! The boys are the greatest gift we have ever received. I am so grateful everyday to have happy, healthy boys who are learning and growing all the time. My hope and prayer for this new year is that We love, serve and glorify our God and that we desire to know Him more!
1 comment:
love you!
Post a Comment