Monday, December 08, 2008
Thanks Lord!
Our weekend was really nice. Not that it isn't usually but it is always wrapped up in spending time with the kids and this time it was an awesome weekend for John and I, just the two of us! We had our amazing friend Breezy over for a Pizza making party / last time together before she moves back to tahoe:(. It was a really nice time and good conversation. Saturday Caleb and I went garage saling...no real luck there but fun time together, then we just relaxed for the afternoon then got ready for a Christmas dinner at Church. It was a really nice time. John was able to share some Christmas songs and we all ate some great food. Directly after that we met our good friends for some drinks (or should I say one drink, John and I aren't much for drinking but I get the fruitiest one and I'm good) at a new lounge downtown. He had just turned 21 so we went to celebrate. That was really fun to feel like a grown-up in a grown-up place. Sad part was John and I didn't get carded but our two friends did :( we look old! Sunday night John performed at church. He played his original stuff which was awesome. then we got to enjoy our friends from church play in their band. Really great! Afterwards an amazing couple from the church gave us money and insisted we go eat at this really nice place up here in Ojai, Suzanne's(something to look forward to). God is Good and is always blessing us even in the small things. We are always grateful for weekends like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you got to have a special dinner with hubby! It's nice to not have to eat cold food and cut up meat into tiny pieces. =)
Post a Comment