Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pee Pee,Pee Pee, Pee Pee on the Potty!

 

 

 

 

Caleb got up from his nap this afternoon with a stinky diaper, I always remind him if he needs to go poo poo or pee pee to tall mommy and we can go on the potty! After I changed his diaper he asked "mommy Potty?" I asked him if he wanted to go pee pee on the potty and he said yes and ran to the bathroom. He sat down and I told him if he went we would go get ice cream! I went to go get him something to drink and when I came back he had PEE PEED!! YAY! We danced, we shook it, we went to Baskin Robbins! I thought the comment on the wall was too appropraite. Who knows when this will happen again but when it does we will party!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Go Caleb!!