Friday, October 10, 2008
He is a "Leg Man"
So some have you have heard and some of you have experienced first hand that Caleb is very much a "Leg Man". There have been several occasions where I have caught Caleb walking up to different women (all women that we know) and just running his hand up and down there legs (like A Christmas Story), well today was no exception. I picked Caleb and Jack up at our good friend Sara's house, and as we were talking she began to laugh. We both look down to see that Caleb has seated himself down by Sara's leg and was rubbing it gently. I apologized and told her he does it a lot. Caleb also thinks everything is "very nice" (ie: "oh mommy orange juice very nice")So as we were walking away Caleb told us, " Oh Sara's leg very nice"!! It was Perfect. We were cracking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trouble, trouble, that one. :)
Post a Comment