He's a lobster in case you are wondering. Here is Caleb's first halloween costume! John and I decided to get him something truly humiliating cause he can't run away yet!
Yes, Cristin, He looks totally humiliated. Thank goodness you didn't put the "milk carton" on him. please promise me never, never, never :). That is a totally cute costume. thanks for the pictures. Amanda Okay, I have to say to John, "JK" I don't want to hurt his feelings or anything.
The most amazingly beautiful little lobster in the whole world. He will thank you when he is a senior in high school and you put it on his congratulations page in the yearbook. :)
2 comments:
Yes, Cristin, He looks totally humiliated. Thank goodness you didn't put the "milk carton" on him. please promise me never, never, never :). That is a totally cute costume. thanks for the pictures. Amanda
Okay, I have to say to John, "JK" I don't want to hurt his feelings or anything.
The most amazingly beautiful little lobster in the whole world. He will thank you when he is a senior in high school and you put it on his congratulations page in the yearbook. :)
Post a Comment