Caleb is officially out of our room. Finally!! John and I have been waiting for this day for a while unfortuntaley I took to long ordering his bedding. It came just in time. Caleb has begun rolling over and he also likes to grab everything and put it in his mouth so when I put Caleb down I usually hear crying for a little while. Well to my surprise I put him down and there is total silence for about 5 minutes. I get a little suspicious and go to check and what is he doing??? He has grabbed the bumper, thrown it onto his head and is trying to eat it . That is a little unsettling for a mother. It looks as though he trying to smother himself. So yeah I guess you could say I'm a little excited about his new crib.
He has taken complete advantage of all the new space. We lay him one way in a certain direction and come back 2 minutes later and he is in a completely different area of the crib. He loves it!! We love it!! Everyones happy!
2 comments:
keep going Cristin and I will be checking in with you.
So cute! I loved the freedom that came with the girls being out of the room. You can feel like yourself just a little more. Quite obviously he likes the new scene too! Glad your blogging.
Julie O.
Post a Comment